Our youngest son, Trey, has been in the hospital since December 5th. He has bacterial pyomyositis, which is an infection in his muscles. He is on some of the strongest antibiotics that they have available. We think he got it from the case of Strep throat that the whole family got a little bit ago. He was in a lot of pain, but we have been able to minimize his discomfort with pain meds. We will be in the hospital at least until the 14th. I am spending one night at home so that I can get some sleep. I am a walking zombie, but it is really hard to be away from him. We appreciate all of your prayers and support. We will let you know when we get home. One small highlight of the hospital stay was a visit from some Dallas Cowboys. We got to meet Greg Ellis, and another one. They were so big! They brought Trey a stocking, which was a real lineman's sock. It was so kind of them to visit the sick children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We'll keep Trey and your family in our prayers. Hope he feels better really soon!
Alycia, I've missed talking to you and I've been worried. I'm glad things are a little better. Mom gave me your phone number at the hospital. Would it be ok if I called you? If you want to talk you can call me too.
I am so sorry. You guys are in our prayers as well. It has to be so hard to see him in pain and not just make it all better. I hope all goes well and they can get this thing out of his system. Hope he gets feeling better soon and you guys are able to get some rest.
Whoa...my trey just forwarded me the info. I had no idea, I am so sorry. Hope that all goes well. We will be thinking about you guys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Praying for and thinking of you!
Take care!
Post a Comment