The kids were pretty pumped to go trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood. They got a big stash of candy now. They love to wake up before Nick and I and eat it for breakfast. Nick keeps threatening to take it all to work, so they better eat it fast! Trey is sad in the group picture of the kids because we had to wake him up from a nap to go. He perked up pretty quickly after the candy starting pouring in!
Love Blake's muscles. From that pic, the front of your new house looks similar, if not identical, to the front of your old house. But then again I only saw your old house once.
4 comments:
Great costumes! Was Trey Diego? Zach loves that show.
So cute! I love Blake's muscles! That pumpkin patch looks amazing- all the pumpkins perfectly lined up. I've never seen anything like that!
Very cute!
Love Blake's muscles. From that pic, the front of your new house looks similar, if not identical, to the front of your old house. But then again I only saw your old house once.
Post a Comment