Sydney's preschool took a trip to the flower mound pumpkin patch. We came along and had a good time. The kids loved the hay ride and all the pumpkins. Blake was so mad that he missed out because he had school. I promised him that he can go next year.
I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time this year! Preschool field trip too. I can see why Blake would be sad. I have to laugh along with Em, though, about the pumpkins neatly lined up on the grass.:)
3 comments:
I have to laugh at all the pumpkins so neatly laid out in the field! Looks like fun, though.
We miss that pumpkin patch...the one here isn't near as nice! Loved the kid's in their costumes...Cara was a princess, too. :)
I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time this year! Preschool field trip too. I can see why Blake would be sad. I have to laugh along with Em, though, about the pumpkins neatly lined up on the grass.:)
Post a Comment