Sydney is five years old now. She had a good birthday. We did a pinata the night before her birthday with some of her friends from church. The pinata was her main birthday request. She requested chocolate chip banana pancakes for breakfast and none of us complained about that. She was so cute opening her presents. She makes the cutest faces and LOVES everything! As for the big wound above her face....I have no idea how she got it! She went to bed one night and that is how she woke up! I was really frustrated. I don't know if it is some type of brush burn or if she scratched her self in her sleep. I was faithful about putting antibiotic cream on it and the scab fell off and thankfully you can hardly see it anymore. I tried to get most of her pictures from her "good" side.
1 comments:
Cute! Happy 5th birthday!!!!
You can photoshop that bruise out. If you want, email me the picture and I'll fix it and send it back to you.
Post a Comment