Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back Log of Blogging

This past month has been pretty stressful, from being ill, lots of hours of preparing taxes, and getting our house ready to sell, I have not had a lot of time to blog, well, I posted a ton today, so enjoy, who knows when I will have time for more! :-)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I enjoyed all the new posts! Are you moving far or just to bigger house?

Anonymous said...

Your moving???

Omie said...

dear alycia and nick,

I hope that you don't mind that I've linked on to your blog, but it's been fun to see your cute family. I hope I can get in touch with Marie to catch up on life. We're in Montana pretty much full time now so I need to make a serious effort to reconnect with everyone. My email is kerstinclark@gmail.com so I hope Marie gets this message.

Hope that you are all doing well.
Kerstin

Omie said...

Dear Alycia and Nick,
I hope that you don't mind that I've linked on to your blog, but it's been fun to see your cute family. I hope I can get in touch with Marie to catch up on life. We're in Montana pretty much full time now so I need to make a serious effort to reconnect with everyone. My email is kerstinclark@gmail.com so I hope Marie gets this message.
Hope that you are all doing well.
Kerstin

Omie said...

P.S.
Sorry I sent my message twice. I'm just getting the hang of this blogging stuff.
Kerstin