I don't know why but when I click on the first picture it won't get bigger...the other ones all do. They look cute though. They turned out really good!
What great photos! I can't believe how grown up all your siblings are...your family photo banner pic is terrific too! What Beautiful family you have. About your preschool co op...are you using a specific curriculum or did you create your own?
5 comments:
I don't know why but when I click on the first picture it won't get bigger...the other ones all do. They look cute though. They turned out really good!
Love love love the pictures :) and I love your family picture in the header!
What great photos! I can't believe how grown up all your siblings are...your family photo banner pic is terrific too! What Beautiful family you have.
About your preschool co op...are you using a specific curriculum or did you create your own?
Happy 30th Birthday! Looks like you had a great surprise party. Miss you!
you need to update your blog!
Post a Comment