Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sydney Waterskiis!


We have been trying to coax Sydney into water skiing for several years. Last year, she said she wanted to, but would always change her mind. This year, we finally got her to do it. She tried the first day and fell pretty quickly and bailed on us. A few days later, she agreed to do it again and she is great! She was upright away and hanging on for dear life! She kept yelling to stop and even let go of the rope for a minute to make the cut it signal with her one hand. Everyone kept looking at me to see if I wanted to stop the boat and I said no and kept yelling to her that we were turning back. She was on a verge of meltdown when we started passing other vacationers watching from the shore. They were cheering and waving at Sydney and as soon as she saw them, she got the biggest grin and acted like she loved every second of it! It was so great. She even skied a few more times after that too. I will load the video when I get some more time and more posts done.

0 comments: