Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hawaii








Nick and I went to Hawaii to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary. We had such a great time. We had the best weather, good food, and plenty of beach time. I can't wait to go back some day, it may very well be my favorite place to visit and I don't want to wait another 29 years to go back!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

You're so lucky! I knew you'd love it! Glad you had a good time!

Susan Staus said...

You are so lucky!! That's awesome! I'm glad it was wonderful and you had such great weather and stuff! Maybe, crossing my fingers, I'll get there one day. I heard from your mom that you also went sky diving...?

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous! :) Looks like an awesome time. Loved your post about the temple. That's cool. Happy Anniversary!

Erika Sullivan said...

Your pictures are great! It looked like you had so much fun! My only question is...did you have any treats on the trip? Ha ha! Happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to go to Hawaii to celebrate! What a great idea. Looks like it was awesome!

Lindsey said...

You lucky ducks!!! Hawaii is definitely heaven on earth...You two are so adorable - I still remember you stopping by after you got engaged, looking so happy and in love...Here's to many more happy years!!