I like them all, but the first one is my favorite. I also really like the one of the whole family. Miss you!
I like the one of ya'll standing on the boat dock....your kids are so big!
I like the second photo from the top. Great pictures!
man... you guys are getting old. hahaha. super cute pics. em and mikes little lady is a doll. i like the second photo, first of your fam.
They are all good - but my favorite is the second one of just your family. Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like them all, but the first one is my favorite. I also really like the one of the whole family. Miss you!
I like the one of ya'll standing on the boat dock....your kids are so big!
I like the second photo from the top. Great pictures!
man... you guys are getting old. hahaha. super cute pics. em and mikes little lady is a doll. i like the second photo, first of your fam.
They are all good - but my favorite is the second one of just your family. Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment