









I can't believe that I have a six year old! It seems like just yesterday that he was being born in Utah. He was so excited for his birthday this year. Their was a lot of anticipation. He was up bright and early and we started the day off right with his pancake breakfast. Then his cousins came over and helped me decorate the cake and get ready for his party. He wanted a Diego party and we had 11 kids their. It was a little bit of a zoo, but I learn from every party. We played a lot of fun games and had a Diego pinata. It looked a bit politically incorrect for a bunch of white children to be beating a Hispanic boy with a stick, but Blake really loves Diego! He loved his new baseball from Nana and DaDaw, awesome shoes from Mike and Em, Jet ski game from GG and Pap Pap, Batman car from Tiff's family, and transformers from us. We went to the water park after the party to have pizza for dinner. He said it was his best birthday ever!

3 comments:
That is the coolest cake ever! Happy Birthday, Blake!
Happy Birthday Blake. That is crazy you have a 6 year old. I too remember when you had him in Utah and it does not seem like it was 6 years ago. I agree that the cake turned out awesome. And way to go to have 11 kids at your house for a party.
Tell Blake Happy Birthday! Loves the cake! Very cute!
Post a Comment