I had a really good Mother's Day this year. It started with breakfast in bed. The kids had each made me a card. Since it was Mother's day, Nick didn't have any meeting after church. This was the best present of all. We went on a family walk on some trials in Keller. We have been their once before and last time we were there, we saw some horses. We also saw some horse poop and ever since, the kids have been asking if we can go on a walk at the place that there is horse poop! Well, this walk was horse poop free and it was great family time! Oh, notice Trey climbing all by himself!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am glad you had a great mothers day. I love the picture of Trey climbing all by himself. He looks to little to be doing that well.
I bet the best mother's day gift was that Nick didn't have any meetings. I enjoyed having Grant home early too. I tagged you on my blog.
So cute - the boys' sweet hats are my favorite part!
Post a Comment