This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
I just finished reading The Vanishing Point by Mary Sharratt and it was one of the saddest books I have ever read, I keep thinking about how I wished it would have had a happier ending. It was about two sisters that travel to the American colonies at different times and their lives in America. It really was hard to put down and heart wrenching…I don’t know if I recommend it.
Maybe there was another possibility. Could she set herself up as a traveling midwife? True, she knew little of the birth process, but she could at least read about it in her father’s books. Her knowledge of anatomy had to count for something.
Five people that I tag….Tiffany, Emily, Katie, Brielle (either one :-), and Laurel
Monday, March 3, 2008
New game of Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
can i cheat? i just picked up Joseph Smith's Kirtland: Eyewitness Accounts. it's so amazing and i love it, but page 123 says nothing exciting. tomorrow i'll see what book i'm nearest to.
sounds like you and cyn live in the cleaver's neighborhood...that's so cute! i wish i lived so close to you guys we could run into each other at the town beauty shop or park.:) i DO need to visit. no joke. it seems our plans fell apart, so i will look at plane tickets again and talk to em and megs.
Oh my! Counselor in RS!! :) Here is a good website that has tons ideas...sugardoodle.net
I wish I had my own vinyl printer...I thought about it but don't know what to get. I found a new vinyl contact that has pretty reasonable prices...so I just order it from her. :)
awesome posts. The only books I'm reading right now are pregnancy books. It might be funny to post something from one of them though. I loved the videos and pictures of the kids.
I'm not doing it! I hardly have time to post our family stuff. I love the new posts though and your egg background is so cute.
Post a Comment