Sunday, July 1, 2007

Trey's First Birthday!






















I was so excited for Trey to dig into his cake. I was looking forward to it all day. Well, he really wasn't that into it. He only has the cake all over his mouth because I smeared it there with my finger. He was pretty excited about opening his present. Although he liked the box just as much as the toy. He has fun with his push behind toy. We are hoping that it will help him to walk. It was a fun day!

3 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

Happy Birthday Trey! Sounds like you had a fun day, He is so cute.

Trey said...

let me just say I think little trey is coming along nicely...he's a cute little guy. i can't believe he is 1 year old! man i haven't talked to you guys in so long!! have a great 4th and let trey light some fireworks.

Emily said...

What a cutie! It's funny about the cake- that's happened to a lot of friends (that they're more excited about the cake than their 1 yr old). I guess it's more fun for us, huh?